Ryan McPhie is uniquely qualified and trained to handle criminal cases ranging from civil and criminal traffic citations to major felony offenses. While some criminal defense attorneys subscribe to a “trial and error” philosophy—attempting to learn about the complexities of the criminal justice system while working on your case—Ryan worked and trained alongside the prosecutors in your case, first as a Rule 38 prosecutor with the Scottsdale Prosecutor’s Office, and later as Deputy County Attorney with Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.
Contact us for your free consultation.
There he handled well over a thousand cases in front of numerous judges at virtually every level. He prides himself on personal service and fighting for his clients’ rights. He believes in his clients. He is on their side.
Providing Satisfying Results
Mr. McPhie has been recognized and awarded by many independent organizations for his excellence in representing his clients. While nice, far more important to him are the many former clients and their families who reach out and express their appreciation for the positive impact he has had in their lives through the work on their case. They are why he puts in the long nights and extra hours to fight for his clients.
Awards & Associations:
- America's Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys - 2018
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys Premier 100
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys 10 Best for Client Satisfaction Under 40
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Avvo Client's Choice Award - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Avvo 10.0 Rating
- Avvo Superb Rating Top Attorney Criminal Defense
- BBB Accredited Business
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- SuperLawyers - 2017,2018, 2019
- SuperLawyers Rising Stars