Aggravated DUI Lawyer in Mesa, AZ
Call (480) 568-2778 Today To Learn How We Can Help You.
While any DUI charge is serious, Aggravated DUI is the most severe form
of this offense in Arizona. There are many circumstances that can lead
to an Aggravated DUI charge, but these cases all have one thing in common
– this is a felony charge that carries the possibility of severe,
Clients trust our Mesa Aggravated DUI attorney for many reasons, including:
- Former Deputy County Attorney for Maricopa County
- More than 1,000 criminal cases handled
- Experience in nearly every court in the East Valley
- Recipient of Avvo Clients’ Choice Award in 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Named one of the “Premier 100” by the American Academy of Trial Attorneys
You have options, but it’s important to act quickly.
Contact us today to discuss your case for free.
What Are The Penalties for Aggravated DUI?
Unlike standard or Extreme DUI offenses, Aggravated DUI is inherently a
felony charge. There are different classes or levels of felony in Arizona,
and Aggravated DUI will be charged as a Class 4 or Class 6 felony depending
on the unique circumstances of your case.
For a first-time Aggravated DUI charge, you could be facing:
- More than $4000 in fines & fees
- Up to 15 years in prison (depending on your unique case)
- Mandatory completion of an alcohol counseling program
- A revocation of your driver’s license for up to 3 years
- Mandatory installation of an ignition interlock device
- Expensive SR22 car insurance when your driving privileges are restored
In short, this is FAR more serious than your average DUI charge. A conviction
can not only cost you your ability to drive and work, but can also cost
you your freedom. When you retain our Mesa aggravated DUI lawyer, Ryan
McPhie, he’ll use more than a decade of experience in criminal law
to build the strongest possible case on your behalf.
No two cases are the same – schedule a
free case evaluation today to learn more about your options, and how we can help.
Do Not Wait To Protect Your Future
If you’re facing DUI charges, especially for Aggravated DUI, you
need to take quick action to protect your rights, freedom, and future.
Do NOT think that you’re out of options just because you’ve
been charged – our team is here to help. With more than a decade
of real-world trial experience, Attorney Ryan McPhie has what it takes
to secure the best possible results on your behalf.